3.14.2012

Jude's 30!!!

Last Saturday was my sweet husband's birthday and we had a little party here at our home. Some friends came over to celebrate this special date with us and we had so much fun!!!

Our friend Jovita made us mojitos! (*_*)


I made an amazing dish with chopped pork with a sauce made with tomatoes, peppers, ginger, onions and garlic. I didn't have time do take pictures of it, because everybody attacked it right away and it was over in a blink of an eye!!!
There were also a chicken and cheese casserole and a vegetarian one (there were vegetables but also cheddar and eggs in it). Everybody loved it!


I'm so proud of my hubby! He's so good to me and makes me so happy! My life would be miserable without him... I love our life together!!!


What do you like doing on your b-day? Do you have any plans for your next one?

No comments:

Post a Comment